ONSITE VIP DETAIL
Interior Detail – Engine Detail – Hand Wash – Clay Bar Treatment – Ceramic Paint Sealant – Plastic Restoration – Windows
LICENSED INSURED TRAINED CERTIFIEDREQUEST APPOINTMENT
Onsite VIP Detail
– VACUUM The vehicle is thoroughly vacuumed, including seams in upholstery and leather, under seats and in between seats to ensure heavier dirt and debris are removed.
– WIPE DOWN The dash, center console, cup holders and door panels are wiped down.
– STEAM CLEANED All surfaces, including vinyl, leather, cup holders, pockets, cracks and crevasses are cleaned using safe cleaners and steam to remove dust, dirt, anything sticky or greasy and to leave it sanitized.
– SHAMPOO Stains are pre-treated. The carpet, mats and fabrics are steam cleaned or shampooed, scrubbed and extracted as necessary. The headliner is also cleaned as needed.
– CLEAN AND CONDITION All the vinyl is cleaned, dressed and UV protected. All the leather is cleaned and conditioned.
– DOOR JAMBS The door jambs are wiped clean.
– ENGINE DETAIL The engine is degreased and washed to remove all the loose grease, dirt and dust. Everything is wiped dry. The metals are hand shined. All the plastic and rubber is dressed and protected. This includes cleaning the underside of the hood.
– HAND WASH The exterior is pressure washed to loosen and remove any heavy dirt or debris if necessary. We also have “waterless” washes available if needed. Soap and cleaners are applied and lightly scrubbed with a microfiber hand mitt to remove any other grime. Bugs, grime and tar are removed. Wheels, wheel wells and rims are degreased and cleaned. The entire exterior is rinsed. The exterior is hand dried and shined. The tires are dressed.
– CLAY BAR TREATMENT All painted, glass, and chrome surfaces are given a thorough clay bar treatment to remove contaminants that have embedded themselves into the paint and have made it feel rough. Most areas can and will be restored to a very smooth looking and feeling surface.
– PLASTIC RESTORATION All exterior plastic and rubber are treated with a silicone-free, non-greasy solution that uses natural oils and is VOC compliant. It is absorbed and restores the plastic, repairing damage from oxidation to its original deep color and protects it from further damage from the elements. It has advanced polymer technology for a long-lasting finish. This process is done by hand to ensure all areas are restored evenly.
– HAND PAINT SEALANT Better than wax, our paint sealant uses binding polymer monomer technology to produce a water beading, brilliant, long lasting finish. It is applied to all paint and chrome surfaces. It includes UV Protection – it has a combination of a UV filter and UV stabilizers. It has a surface migrating molecule that attaches to the paint surface of a vehicle. Once attached this molecule cross-links and polymerizes on the surface thus building a hydrophobic durable layer of protection. It is evenly hand polished to a shine for great protection. It gives approximately 3 to 6 months of protection.
– WINDOWS The windows are cleaned and polished streak free.
Coupes, Sedans, Small 2 seat trucks
Mid-sized cars, small 4 seat trucks and crossover SUVs
Mini-vans, full-size trucks and SUVs
EXTRA LARGE $559
Anything with more than 3 rows of seating