Online Application for Employment with Onsite Detail
We are hiring for our full time and part time Junior Detailer positions.
Please fill out an application below to apply for a position.
Junior Detailer Job Description:
New Detailers working with Onsite Detail will be working closely with our Senior Detailers to acquire the skills necessary to become a Senior Detailer. Detailers will arrive at the shop each morning and work in pairs. Detailers drive a work van to the various job sites and complete each service as scheduled by customers. Detailers learn proper washing and detailing techniques for autos, boats, RVs, and even the occasional personal airplane. Detailers will also help take care of various fleets for large and small companies. Detailers are be given opportunities to advance (receive raises and/or bonuses) depending on your work ethic, attitude, skills as a detailer and customer satisfaction. Pay DOE, plus tips.
Junior Detailer Job Responsibilities:
Detailers will be in charge of completing each detail they are scheduled for each day. Completed jobs will need to have proper invoices created and payment accounted for. Detailers also restock and refill works vans at end of each shift worked. Detailers keep work vans clean and organized. Detailers are responsible to communicate with mangers, co-workers and customers.
Junior Detailer Job Requirements:
– No experience necessary (training will be provided)
– Good communication skills
– Hard and enthusiastic working
– Able to work outdoors under various weather conditions
– Great driving record, valid driver’s license
– Customer oriented
– Good attitude
– Ability to lift heavy equipment
– Well groomed and wear company provided uniform
– Detail oriented
– Desire to learn (teachable)
Junior Detailer Job Perks:
– Flexible scheduling
– Fun and challenging work experience
– Different locations
– Detailing products available to detail personal vehicle after work hours
– Bonus and extra commission opportunities